Resorative Exercise Specialist Taylor Broggie is the owner of Anthology Wellness in Nashville, TN, and she will be making the trip all the way to Ventura County to present a wealth of knowledge about common issues women experience before, during, and after having children. While the great majority of women experience one or more problems related to core & pelvic floor dysfunction (i.e., peeing when you sneeze), scarce are reliable resources for identifying, correcting, and preventing these issues! This workshop is your opportunity to learn, practice, and share your experience, all while spending the day with a fantastic group of women!
We will cover the following:
- Alignment & core exercises to heal common female issues (incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, pelvic/hip/back pain, sciatica, abdominal separation/diastasis recti)
- How to check for diastasis recti, prevent it, and heal it
- Exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor & core
- How to reduce pain during pregnancy & everyday mom life
- Tips to make your workouts safer and smarter, and what exercises to avoid
AND...to further your experience, education, and just for plain old fun, the event will also include a Vendor Fair featuring local female-owned businesses PLUS an amazing raffle with tons of prizes!!!
ATTIRE: Please come prepared to do light exercise. We will be practicing real-life application of the material Taylor will be covering, so attendees can confidently connect with their core and pelvic floor muscles, and perform the stretches/strengthening exercises at home.
Can't WAIT to see you and share this amazing experience!
To Your Health,
Amanda Gordon | Owner, Tribe Fitness
Taylor Broggie | Owner, Anthology Wellness